I have been nominated for the Liebster award!
Here are the rules:
1. Acknowledge the blog that gave it to you and display the award.
(Her blog is amazing! Go follow it!)
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blogger gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 11 blogs.
5. Notify those blogs of their nomination.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.
My 11 Questions:
1. Favorite book?
This always such a hard question! However, if I had to pick a favorite it would be Blackmoore by Julianne Donaldson.
2. What type of music do you find yourself listening to most?
My music taste is very…. Diverse… I listen to anything from Rock and EDM to Instrumental and Disney soundtracks. It would be impossible to categorize it into one genre, honestly.
3. If you had to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere with mountains and people I love.
4. Have any siblings? How many?
Yes, I have eight siblings!
5. What color is your bedroom?
6. Do you like road trips? Or not so much?
Oh yes! Road trips make me feel ALIVE!
7. Is there any food you will not eat for anything?
Umm yes, salt and vinegar chips, or curry.
8. What are your hobbies?
Reading, hiking, dance, listening to music, writing, looking at Pinterest for hours, Netflix (if that’s even considered a hobby, haha) making coffee with my espresso machine, making fun of myself, photography, spontaneously quoting random movies, playing the violin, singing, making stupid jokes, cooking, looking at pictures of cats, imagining scenarios that would literally never happen, going on walks all by myself, introverting, music, music, and more music. 🙂
9. Favorite movie?
This is a really hard question.. Hmmm.. I honestly don’t think I could pick just one. I like One Night With The King, Pirates of The Carribean: The Black Pearl, We Bought a Zoo, Mom’s Night Out and Disney Pixar’s Up.
10. Favorite musical? If you have one.
I love musicals and there are so many good ones! But, I recently saw “The Greatest Showman” and I loved it.
11. Favorite/usual coffee drink?
Salted Caramel Mocha.
11 Facts About Myself:
- Sometimes I randomly start talking in a Russian accent, and once I’ve started, it’s very difficult to stop.
- I have more conversations with myself than with actual people… It sounds weird. I actually do talk to other people, I just talk to myself more. Does that mean I’m crazy? Probably.
- Sometimes I wear mismatched socks because I’m too lazy to find a match.
- I dye my hair with Henna once every few months. It gives my hair a red tint and it looks all fiery in the sunlight which makes me feel like a warrior princess, which is kind of embarrassing to admit, but hey, I’m all about being genuine. Don’t judge me!
- I have a (somewhat) irrational fear of garbage disposals.
- I’m a nerd, when I like something, I can’t just “like” it.. I get obsessed with it, I have so many fandoms!!
- I actually really hate Alice in Wonderland…. I’ve read the book and seen the different movies and I don’t know why, but I just don’t like it at all.
- When I was little my parents used to call me Breezy Princess.
- I could fall asleep anywhere… And I have, on the floor, on the stairs, at people’s houses, at church…… It’s kind of ridiculous.
- I don’t like sharp objects close to my eyes…… It’s kinda weird, but even just looking at the sharp edge of something physically hurts my eyes. I don’t know why.
- I love the smell of old books! It makes me so happy!
Eleven Questions for nominees:
- Top five favorite songs?
- Favorite color?
- Pineapple on pizza? Yay or nay?
- Tea or Coffee?
- Dream job?
- Are you extroverted or introverted?
- Personality type?
- Who are you closest to in your family and why?
- If you could identify with one fictional character (from a movie, book, or show) who would it be?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
I enjoy reading your blogs, no pressure if you don’t want to do it!
Well, this has been fun! I should have another post up soon! Until then, be blessed, all you crazy awesome people!